Monday, June 24, 2013

Sister Kati Ford...Happily Serving in Ukraine! : Working Out as a Sister Missionary + Exercise Book...

I came across this lovely sister's mission blog and how she created this mission work-out book. She created a pdf of her work out book with index, and I am totally going to use it! Thanks Sister Ford!
What are you sisters doing for workouts?
"Sister Kati Ford...Happily Serving in Ukraine! : Working Out as a Sister Missionary + Exercise Book...: So...during my mission I will get 30 minutes per day to work out.  Only 30 minutes.  Now I'm not saying that I'm some workout fan..."

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Her blog is private :(
    can you send me the pdf? I'm going on a mission very soon and i'd love to have this workout book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! Forgot to include my email address! adali.baisden@live.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you also send me the pfd? I'd love it!(:
    bristolwalton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u send me one plz. Wud like to send one to my sister missionary . Thank u Kweenleata@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love the pdf too. austinse94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love the pdf too. austinse94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would appreciate the pdf as well. tiffypeterson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete